[teacherartexchange] Instructional Resources from Jane Bluestein, Ph.D

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 07:44:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Judy S shared this site with ArtsEducators list.
Jane Bluestein Instructional Support Services, Inc.
http://www.janebluestein.com/

There is a wealth of information there. You do have permission to
print off and use her materials for personal, educational use (not for
publication) as long as you include the following at the bottom:
 (c) 2007, Jane Bluestein, Ph.D., Instructional Support Services, Inc.

I will be make sure links get added to Teachers' Toolbox on Incredible
Art Department and on my site - I dont' know what page my link will be
on yet.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department