Re:[teacherartexchange] Need Help With Ceramics (glazing)

---------

From: leah from work (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 11:35:36 PST

.... and she forgot to use the clear glaze on top,

Okay - so lest I feel really stupid, I am about to have kids to glazes for
the first time myself, AND- whenever I have glazed we dipped puts on huge
buckets of glaze....

so - here is my question: WHAT CLEAR GLAZE? Will it still come out shiny
with out it (Since I've spent my whole budget and don't have any?

WHAAAAAAAAAA - I thought I was so on top of this!

 -Leah