[teacherartexchange] new work on my Artsonia page/thanks for monotype info

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 17:06:57 PST

Hello everyone -
just wanted to say thank you, Judy, for the monotype info. I "played
around" with it a little bit today, and I couldn't do much with the Createx
base (was hoping it would sort of act like gum arabic, as a coating for the
plate). However, I did have fun using Portfolio water-solouble oil pastels
on Plexi, then pulling monotypes from that; lots of possibilities there!
Also today I updated my Artsonia page - I have several projects on there now
for this year, including block-stamped pillows, mix-n-match value faces, and
multiple media self-portraits.
here is the link:
-Lydia, trying to stay warm in Toledo