RE: [teacherartexchange] Portrait exchange--thanks to all

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 11:50:36 PST

HI Irene,

I see that I missed some of your emails. So catch me up as of
today...you have enough with my 11 students? Our sixth grade has 34
students and is willing if you need them, but if you don't that is fine
too.

My address is listed below. I will plan on sending 7/8 grade envelopes
on Friday and will send photos at a later date. Let me know your
address when you can.

Later.

Judi

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'