Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Portrait exchange--thanks to all

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 11:50:36 PST

HI Irene,

I see that I missed some of your emails. So catch me up as of have enough with my 11 students? Our sixth grade has 34
students and is willing if you need them, but if you don't that is fine

My address is listed below. I will plan on sending 7/8 grade envelopes
on Friday and will send photos at a later date. Let me know your
address when you can.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'