[teacherartexchange] Need "tried and true" play dough recipes

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 08:12:21 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I am really sorry to "bug" you for this.... but I have received two
requests now for play dough recipes. I know there are hundreds on line
already, but I want YOUR favorite - one that you know works every
time.

Reply on or off list. I want one that is air dry.... one that is oven
baked.... and one that doesn't dry (stays soft) if there is such a
thing. That way I will have an answer to anyone else who asks me
(grin). I will put the tried and true recipes on the Art on a Thread
page so the next time, I just have to supply a link.

I haven't made play dough in over twenty years....

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy Decker