[teacherartexchange] To all lesson plan contributors to IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 05:46:35 PST

Dear Incredible Art Department Contributors,

This post is just to inform you of two things....

I have granted a Charter School permission to print off our lesson
plans and put in a binder for teacher use. They will be printing off
text of the lesson only, not the student samples. This use falls under
Fair Use as they will not be making multiple copies and will not be
distributing them. I do not know which lessons they wish to use at
this time.... but if any of you object to this, please let me know as
soon as possible. I will always contact you personally if anyone
wishes to actually publish a plan. I do not grant permission to
publish any of our plans. That permission must come from you. Each
teacher holds the copyright to their plan.

On another matter, Ken has decided that he would like the Menu banner
at the top of all lesson plans. I have made a promise to you that
there would be no Google ads on lesson plans so I have designed an
alternate menu:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Julie-design.htm

I found that changing to this new layout was taking me a huge amount
of time. To make things easier for me, I applied the existing menu (a
much easier job as I can do that with one click) to all of the Files
in the Files for Sharing Folder. There are some lessons that are in
that folder. Those few lessons look like this:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Denise-silk.htm
If you find a lesson of yours with the Google ad and wish it to be
removed, just let me know and I will change it to the ad free layout
immediately.

The Google box ad does not generate profit. It only generates enough
revenue to pay for bandwidth. Ken and I do not receive anything from
those ads.

Thanks for all you have done to make this site a success. We are
reaching all parts of the world. "Connecting the World through Art".

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department