Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Bunki Kramer's Site - Middle School

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 04:53:45 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know many of you have been looking for Bunki Kramer's site. My links
are/were all broken.
I guess the "Tech Wizard" wanted to get more hits on the school home
page (smile).

Now to access Bunki's site, you have to go to the school home page:

Then click on Student Art Gallery. Her site will open in a new window.

I still have lots of links to individual lesson ideas that I need to repair.

As always....anytime you stumble across a broken link on IAD, PLEASE
take the time to notify me so I can correct it. If the link is on a
lesson plan, I will simply add a note that resource is no longer on
line. I do not correct broken links on lesson plans. I will remove the
link if it goes to a "naughty" site now.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to