Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] California Arts Money

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 18:20:58 PST

This question is for my fellow California Art Teachers. Have your schools
gotten any of the Arts/PE grant money kicked back from the state yet? Also,
do your districts have a "whom ever yells loudest gets more money allocated"
policy or will it be equitable division where you are?

Does anyone have a district adopted art plan stating how the state standards
are approached at each grade level in your district?

Suzette Milam-Morrow

To unsubscribe go to