[teacherartexchange] Innovative Photography - mixed media - Doug and Mark Starn

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 17:14:20 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me this great site:
Starn Studio:
http://www.starnstudio.com/perspective01.htm
You click on the stationary flecks - then mouse over the little + sign
to read the medium.
Many are digital images printed on mulberry and gampi papers.
Doug and Mark Starn are twins from Brooklyn, NY - work in photography
mixed with other art forms.

I will be adding a link to my American Artists page.

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/