Re: [teacherartexchange] Mac Question

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 11:25:04 PST

Hi Clare,
        No offense taken whatever--I actually got a chuckle out of your
comment! Last week I noticed the little sign at the Genius Bar
stated that "Brain cells are multiplying." There must be hope for me
after all. :-)

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
PS to list group:
        Does anyone here use Iomega Zip disks? I tried using a 750 MB disk
recently, hoping to back-up my iTunes library, etc. The disk kept
popping out of the Zip Drive. My disk drive is vintage 2001, but the
100 MB disks I have been using still work. Any suggestions for a
problem that can be solved would be appreciated. The sizes seem to
be the same. Not sure why the rejection is occurring. Merci!