RE: [teacherartexchange] Need a Valentine Lesson

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 09:44:17 PST

I do Jim Dine lesson with my first graders that incoprorates painting and
collage:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Denise/Denise.html

We do these in all different colors, not just pastels. Actually, these photos
are from the first year I taught this lesson- they have become much more
evolved over the years. :)
Not sure you can do the whole lesson in one day- maybe two.

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"