RE: [teacherartexchange] Need a Valentine Lesson

---------

From: Shannon McGraw (smcgraw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 08:17:36 PST

I had little kids make 'Valentine's Day Monsters'..(3-D...show how to
fold and curl) using only pink, white, red and black and only use the
heart shape and rectangle shape. It was amazing how individual
everyone's always are even though they're so limited in color and shape.
I used to make up a simple poem on a small piece of paper so they could
glue it onto their monster.
Shannon