Re: [teacherartexchange] Any good art texts?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 11:59:15 PST

I was very impressed with "The Visual Experience" from
Davis Publications which is for 9-12. You might check
out the description on their website. You get
excellent stuff with it. I liked how their books are
organized so you can easily adapt the same materials
to whether you have kids for 9 or 12 weeks, semester
or a full year.