Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Exhibits

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 08:13:42 PST

This is an invitation to view my watercolors now on display
at the "Arts Alliance" and at the "Painted Horse Coffee Shop".
My paintings will be up for the month of February. I have three
paintings in a group show at the "Arts Alliance" and Wednesday
I hope to hang at least 20 watercolors at the "Painted Horse".
                Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703