Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] TAB Choice - Getting Started

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 07:52:24 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know many of you are familiar with TAB Choice. Teaching for Artistic Behavior
is a trademark (TM) of the Teaching for Artistic Behavior Partnership.
TAB Choice is Choice Based Art Education - the numbers of teachers
implementing Choice are growing.

Student centered learning appeals to you, but you may have questions
on how to get started. Kathy Douglas made a post in TAB Choice Art Ed
Yahoo list:

See if this goes directly to the Getting Started Post:

See if this goes to the "flow of lessons" post Kathy referenced:

Also go back to October 2006 beginning October 11 - there is a Getting
Started thread.
Much more using key word search - getting started. I also did a key
word search - how to begin - and a lot of good stuff came up. You do
not need to subscribe to read the archives. You will have to join if
you want to make a post.

You will also want to take look at Knowledge Loom web site:

There are also tips on Clark Fralick's web site:
This is an older version of his site - some of the links are broken.

Additional web links and resources:

Find out why teachers are so excited about TAB Choice.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to