Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Robert Genn's Twice Weekly Newsletter (Painters Key)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 06:53:14 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I get Robert Genn's inspirational twice weekly newsletters. The
current one is not online yet - so check the site in a few days.

Here is a quote from his newsletter today:

"Your work will continue to be dull," I said, "until you learn
to play." (Robert Genn)

and from the PS:

"The creation of something new is not accomplished by the
intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity.
The creative mind plays with the objects it loves." (Carl Jung)

His newsletters always have a good quote.

To sign up for the newsletter - go to:
Subscribe free:

Read past newsletters:

Judy Decker