Re: [teacherartexchange] Free Museums? Be still my heart!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 16:33:51 PST

Free museums were the case last time NAEA was in NY. It was great.
I hope you guys get the same "free" treatment this time. All we
had to do was show our convention badge. I'll miss NY because
we are going to Colorado for some good music.
                        Woody

On Feb 1, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Dee, Clare wrote:

> HI Art teachers-
>
> DO you know if it is true that we conventioneers in NY
> have free entry to all NY museums during our stay? I heard
> such a rumor but I did not see it in writing on any of the
> NAEA paperwork.
> Thanks from Clare in California.

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America