[teacherartexchange] Mac Questions ??

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 11:30:32 PST

Recently I learned that I can load a song into an e-mail to
share with others. My i-music files are still on my computer
even when they disappear from my i-music window. It's happened
twice. Now, I just locate the files and drag them over to the
i-music window and I have all my songs back to load on my
i-pod.

If those songs are all in folders on my hard drive (in an i-tunes
folder) that can be dragged elsewhere, then I should be able to
hook up my apple laptop to my i-mac and drag my music over to
the laptop. Why ? So I have a backup for all my music. Next
time I burn up a hard drive I'll have my music elsewhere.
Also, When I take my laptop with me I'll have my music along.

So, how do I connect the two macs together so I can drag
files over ? Anyone know ?
                                Woody

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America