Re: [teacherartexchange] teach art middle school

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 08:51:29 PST

 Our 8th grade electives are ceramics, sculpture, drawing and painting , and collage.
We also have a time when you can choose your class(all grades 6-8) of chorus, band , additional art or bookwork.
Although having to make a choice between chorus and extra art may be tough, it is a good option for some kids who don't want chorus or band at all, but want to pursue what they really enjoy. We keep trying to find the best mix.
diane