Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teach art middle school

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 08:51:29 PST

 Our 8th grade electives are ceramics, sculpture, drawing and painting , and collage.
We also have a time when you can choose your class(all grades 6-8) of chorus, band , additional art or bookwork.
Although having to make a choice between chorus and extra art may be tough, it is a good option for some kids who don't want chorus or band at all, but want to pursue what they really enjoy. We keep trying to find the best mix.

To unsubscribe go to