[teacherartexchange] Finding and Evaluating Websites (upper elementary - MS)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 05:15:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know many of you do research projects with your students. Here is a
link that was suggested in Riverdeep Classroom Flyer for selecting and
evaluating web site. Includes a student handout.

FINDING AND EVALUATING WEBSITES:
http://www.eduplace.com/kids/usingweb/g6-8.html

Your students will almost certainly be using the Internet for research
projects. Use this guided student activity to help them find and
select quality websites.

Says it is for grades 6 through 8 - but I think it is a bit too
elementary for 8th grade.

More web interactives:
http://www.eduplace.com/kids/usingweb/index.html

Teacher Resources: