Re: [teacherartexchange] cool new twist on still life???

---------

From: Jeannie Browning (paintslingr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 17:47:52 PST

One idea is to allow one student to draw one item in your set up. Then, they
pass the papers to the person sitting beside them to draw the next item,
then it continues for at least five different people. I have them write
their names on the back to avoid repeating people.

other medium.
         In an informal critique, the kids guess who drew what...