[teacherartexchange] recruitment for teachers- Tampa Florida

---------

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 17:21:33 PST

Hello all
to whoever is in the area of Michigan and is intersted
in teaching in Florida- the representatives from
Hillsborough school district of Tampa Florida will be
in the Southfield area this saturday- they are at the
Courtyard Marriot hotel off Northwestern Hwy from
830a-630p.
I do not know if they are hiring art teachers or not,
but I am going anyway to find out and get MY bid in
for work. Just thought I would pass on the
information.

                      REAL art comes straight from the heart!
    www.lochertheartist1.bravehost.com