[teacherartexchange] Craft research sites for Middle school?

---------

From: Anne Rose-Phillips (anne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 10:08:44 PST

Next week I am taking 2 sections each of Ceramics and Crafts classes
to the computer lab to create PPTs out of research on a clay or craft
topic (art history + aesthetics).

Does anybody have any good sites that you have used for middle
schoolers (7 & 8 grades)? They'll need basic cultural & historical
information and lots of pictures of examples, from times & places all
around the world.

Thanks
Anne