RE:[teacherartexchange] Texture with Halloween Spider Webbing

---------

From: suzettemilam (smilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 08:10:10 PST

In this month in International Artist Magazine artist Mary Ann Beckwith
demonstrates how she uses Halloween spider webbing to create texture in
watercolor paintings. It looks really impressive. I bought some on ebay last
night to try out with my AP kids. Some of you might want to play with this
as well. Take a look and share what you come up with. I will do the same.

Judy Decker always makes me think, "Hey, I should share this!" Thanks for
the prompt Judy. Keep after us. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS! Collectivly, we do
a better job.

Suzette Milam