[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace - the Song! WOW! Love Each Other

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 07:55:26 PST

A reminder to all.....

Download the music Love Each Other (Leah actually reminded me today -
I forgot to do it yesterday - smile).
I am listening to my music right now. It is the best $1.00 I ever
spent. I downloaded the for "personal use" version. If you need the
public performance, that is $10.00. You can also get a $10.00 music
only version. For $5.00, you can get the sheet music.

http://pinwheelsforpeace.com/store.html

"You and me... we can all be free if we can Love each other....."

"What goes around comes around......."

All sales of this go to the student's college education.

Peace,

Judy Decker