[teacherartexchange] interview questions

---------

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 04:40:29 PST

Hello all,
I just wonder if anyone has had this happen to them at
an interview and how they dealt with it;
I went to an interview for a public school art job and
the woman that interviewed me really threw me when she
asked me to tell her the CURRICULUMS for ALL grade
levels in the following medias: painting, drawing and
ceramics.
I didnt know what to say, as WHO carries that kind of
information in their HEADS? I have never heard of
someone asking for this kind of info in a initial
interview before either.
I did the best I could to answer her, but knew I
failed miserably due to the frown on her face.
Has anyone out there had this happen to them? if so
what did you do? How should I prepare for this
possibly happening again?
Thanks for all the help.