Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Discipline without Stress

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 04:15:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Patty Knott first introduced me to the Raise Responsibility System
last summer. The Yahoo list serve for this has changed the name to
Discipline without Stress:

I get the digests for this list and do skim them..... good stuff (and
an international flair - It was interesting to read about China
Discipline without Stress is the group for Dr. Marvin Marshall's
strategies for developing responsive and responsible classrooms -
Raise Responsibility System.

ALL members are expected to be subscribers of Dr. Marshall's free,
monthly "Promoting Responsibility and Learning Newsletter." You may
subscribe at one of the sites below:
These two pages give a quick but comprehensive overview of the Raise
Responsibility System:

Marvin Marshall's monthly newsletter is very good. Several have bought
his book and said it changed the way they do things.... as far as I
know the system is working for them as I have heard no "woe is me"
complaints from them.

Check out the web sites..... see what is online from the book.... then
order the book if you feel it is right for you too. I think some of
you may agree some changes need to be made.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to