Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 18:38:16 PST

Our school nurse (r.n.) gave me the o.k. to use art shirts--she said the
students do not get head lice in that way. (In the past, we were told the
information you had heard). Our students are supposed to provide their own
art shirt, and wear it to art class every week (I teach in a K-2nd grade
building.) I do keep extras in my room for those that forget, or are not
able to provide one.

Mary H.