RE: [teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 16:26:37 PST

Our local grocery store donated their smocks when they got new ones. They look
just like "real artist" smocks and have lasted 10 years so far- minus a few
buttons here and there. :)

Denise Pannell

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."~ Vincent vanGogh