Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 15:47:16 PST

Sue Cosgrove wrote:
"I don't want to throw money away again."

Sue, I had a similar problem with smocks from Dick
Blick - after only two 2nd grade classes, I had
several smocks missing an arm - or that ripped at the
seams (they kind of looked like David Banner's
clothes after he turns into the Hulk) anyway, I called
the supplier - Dick blick and they very nice and sent
me a shipping label and I returned them for a credit -
it turns out that mine was not the first complaint -
you may have gotten the same brand that I did so I
would suggest calling your supplier for a refund.

chris massingill