Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] PC Users - Please check webpage

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 15:11:59 PST

It worked on my PC -----no problems.

Patrick Duffey

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold Olejarz []
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:28 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] PC Users - Please check webpage

Hello PC users and any curious Mac users,

I am redoing my video web pages and have tested a new way of posting
video with my Mac. Before I redo my website I would like to know how
the page works for PC users.

Please take a look at:

Let me know if the video plays and if you can download the video.

I have had spotty results with the Close Window link - it works in
some Mac browsers but not in others.

I am redoing the pages so that visitors have the option to download
the video, import the video into iTunes and then transfer it onto a
video iPod. It all works on the Mac side.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Harold Olejarz