Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 14:03:29 PST

When I did my student teaching at the grade-school level, my mentor
teacher used trash bags, with holes cut out for head/arms. Worked
like a charm, and you just toss 'em at the end of the year.

At the middle school level, I just ask kids to bring their own
button-up shirt. A lot of kids whose parents work in the medical
field bring lab coats. those work really well!

Becky
Chas WV