Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 12:14:11 PST

We use button shirts and wear them backwards. If they
spill a lot it still goes through, but I am working on
getting old demin shirts donated. The best part about
old shirts is that they cover so much area of the
kids.
 At my last school, I ordered paint aprons and it was
always such a PAIN to tie them in the back, even with
2-3rd grade yet. I would say to look for button or
velcro would be best.

Sorry, I have no brands or actual suggestions, just
some things I've thought about.

Sarah
in WI