Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

From: Sue Cosgrove (CosgrovS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 12:03:18 PST

I am gooding for good paint smaocks for K-4. I ordered some from Nasco and they ripped the first day. Are old shirts from home just as good or does the paint soak through. I have been on the cart and not painted for 6 years. I am now in one school and painting again. I don't want to throw money away again.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis

To unsubscribe go to