[teacherartexchange] Looking for good paint smocks for K-4

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (CosgrovS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 12:03:18 PST

I am gooding for good paint smaocks for K-4. I ordered some from Nasco and they ripped the first day. Are old shirts from home just as good or does the paint soak through. I have been on the cart and not painted for 6 years. I am now in one school and painting again. I don't want to throw money away again.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis