RE: [teacherartexchange] Painting on Windows

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 10:24:24 PST

Sarah,
Crayola makes a new window marker. These do not color on the glass very
intensily but I think they would be great for drawing the outlines of what
you want to do.
I keep them on my "Free Time Shelf" and the kids LOVE to draw on the 2
windows in my classroom. They clean up with windex and paper towels.
Cindy