Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels Song! WOW!

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 06:53:37 PST

The $1.00 download for the song is the entire song with vocals,
background vocals and instruments. This is for your use only. This is
the song that you would put into iTunes or burn to a CD. On the
"store" page, you hear just a snippet of the whole song - wait till
you hear the whole thing!

The $10 performance accompaniments are used for people who do Karaoke
or for choral groups who want to sing the lyrics (no recorded vocals)
and have background music to sing to. Yes, this can be used at a
public event.

The $5 sheet music has lyrics and the notes that can be played on the
piano.

Let me know if this clarifies everything for you.
By the way, all proceeds from the song go directly to the singer,
Casely, who is a student at Berklee College of Music (for his
education).

ann