Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace - Ann - the Song! WOW!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 06:30:52 PST

Becky there is NO way we will let you forget this. Right Ann? (grin).

Ann, will you clarify the song for us/me. If I buy the $1.00 download
do I get the whole song the way it is on your site
(vocals/instruments/accompaniment).... Or do I have to order the
$10.00 download mp3 to get the entire version that I listened to on
the site. I didn't understand this.... I interpreted to mean that for
$10.00, I can also play the song in a performance/in public....but the
$1.00 download is just for my ears only.... Is this right?

http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com/store.html

I want to buy my song as soon as possible.... like today (so let us/me
know). I will clarify to the other lists, too.