RE: [teacherartexchange] Service Learning Opportunity - Artists to Soldiers

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 05:28:53 PST

>Artists to Soldiers (brand new)
>http://www.artiststosoldiers.org/

Thank you very much for sharing this site. My husband is currently deploying
to Iraq for 18 months, so the soldiers are near and dear to my heart. I'd love
to see everyone participate!

Denise Pannell

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."~ Vincent vanGogh