Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Unusual Buildings to inspire - twisted perspective

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 14:19:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Cynthia G found another great link for us.
Might inspire something for perspective or architecture drawing?

I would save the images and add your own text in a PowerPoint (I don't
like some of the things the author said. You will see what I mean -
references to drugs).

Enjoy! And post more Unusual Buildings to add to the collection. The
Wexner Center in Columbus Ohio is a strange one.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to