[teacherartexchange] Art "MonsterPieces" I see a lesson in this

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 13:41:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

There is NO reason why you can't have fun like this.... Use the old
dead guys' work.
Monster ModRen 3 Photoshop contest from Worth 1000
http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=7794&display=photoshop#entries

Cynthia Gaub posted this to Art Education list and I thought I would
share with you.

Happy Image Altering (think ahead to next October?) No reason why the
kiddies can't have some fun while they are learning the ropes of
Photoshop. Just pick works in Public Domain (the long dead folks). You
could even do it the "old fashioned" way using traditional collage.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/