Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Find out more about the two art works (Islamic Art Article)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 13:12:03 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am exploring MORE about the two works that are featured. You can
actually listen to what Shaw says about his work....

Here is Shaw's Earthly Delights:

Now.... Listen in to what he says about it:

Listen yourself - before taking students to this file.

Shahzia Sikander Pleasure Pillars:

More about her work:
Shahzia Sikander was born in Pakistan in 1969.
Her personal site:
on ART 21:

On Artcyclopedia:

More of Shaw's work can be found online too for those interested.

Just thought I would add this... I should have included it in my
previous email....

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources