Re: [teacherartexchange] raise that bar

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 10:02:09 PST

That's great, Woody! I am seriously thinking about doing some
fund-raising for some large frames or showcases (the kind with glass
doors that lock) to put up around the building. We're not allowed to
put anything on the walls, but there are some bare spots that could
really use some color. Everything in the building is robin's egg
blue. *gah!*

I think that after they see more student artwork and realize that it
really adds to the atmosphere of the school -- not just macaroni
necklaces or poorly-drawn stick-figures -- they'll be begging for more
art. :)

Becky