Re: [teacherartexchange] raise that bar

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 19:46:01 PST

I totally agree with both of you. When I taught HS, only the As for
each assignment made it to the hallway. When I switched to MS, I
realized EVERYONE had to be on exhibit, no matter what. Once the
students, who were giving me a really hard time that first year,
realized that, their work improved and they often asked if it would be
on display.

Maggie