Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] PC Users - Please check webpage

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 18:30:43 PST

Thanks for checking it out. I am now in the midst of updating my video pages.

BTW I am now selling my perspective handouts via Paypal and am using a
site called Ejunkie,

For a small fee they work with the Paypal site and people can pay for
the handouts and then automatically be sent a link to download the
handouts. Thought you might like to try that with your PowerPoint

Harold Olejarz
To unsubscribe go to