Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] PC Users - Please check webpage

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 09:07:28 PST

Looks good on my wife's Dell. When I click on a link to a video,
they begin to play immediately. I see that you are having lots
of fun with your middle schoolers. It brings back fond memories.
Yet, I think I'll stick with retirement.
                                Enjoy NAEA, Woody

On Feb 25, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Harold Olejarz wrote:

> Hello PC users and any curious Mac users,
> I am redoing my video web pages and have tested a new way of posting
> video with my Mac. Before I redo my website I would like to know how
> the page works for PC users.
> Please take a look at:
> digitalvideo/test.html
> Let me know if the video plays and if you can download the video.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703