Re: [teacherartexchange] Are you doing the "same boring stuff"? (Think Change)

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 08:57:26 PST

I am really interested in TAB! I think this is just what I need --
especially with my high-schoolers, but I see opportunities to use this
to freshen-up my middle school classes, as well! I'm joining!

Judy, I think you are on a one-woman mission to make my inbox explode.
 :) That's OK, it's all good stuff. Hopefully I'll have some time
this weekend to really do some reading on here!

Becky