Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] PC Users - Please check webpage

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 08:27:47 PST

Hello PC users and any curious Mac users,

I am redoing my video web pages and have tested a new way of posting
video with my Mac. Before I redo my website I would like to know how
the page works for PC users.

Please take a look at:

Let me know if the video plays and if you can download the video.

I have had spotty results with the Close Window link - it works in
some Mac browsers but not in others.

I am redoing the pages so that visitors have the option to download
the video, import the video into iTunes and then transfer it onto a
video iPod. It all works on the Mac side.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Harold Olejarz
To unsubscribe go to