Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Selected

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 07:02:29 PST

I had my first watercolor selected for a juried show for 2006.
The painting is of the Fall colors around Taos, last October.
It will be in the Masterworks of New Mexico exhibition at
the State Fair grounds, displayed in the Hispanic Arts building.

The work will be on display from April 8th till the 28th.
The juror, Robert Daughters, rejected two watercolors of
my precious grandkids. He just did not understand the
aesthetic value of those beautiful children. In the upcoming
NMWS Spring show, I've entered three paintings of the
triplets at the beach. Perhaps that juror will be more
sensitive to my beautiful grandchildren.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703