RE:[teacherartexchange] [art_education] only got images from 18 states need......

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 21:32:49 PST

Ohio here! I have uploaded images on to the Yahoo site. I can also email them
if needed. They are in the album titled Klimt Self-Portraits and are done by
4th graders.

Denise Pannell

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."~ Vincent vanGogh