Re: [teacherartexchange] raise that bar

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 17:11:24 PST

There are a few teachers I work with whose schools
have picky walls...like no tape or staples... They
make their displays on large sheets of bulletin board
paper and then hang the whole sheet up floor to
ceiling...that way there are just a few pieces of tape
or whatever. And it is really cool to see all of the
art teachers in the district displaying their work
together. - Mikel